You will probably wonder what is a tartiflette ? The answer is: Tartiflette is a French dish from Savoy region and is made with potatoes, lardons, oinions and reblochon cheese.
It is the dish for cheese lover !
So where can you get a Tartiflette in Saigon ?
- Le Jardin, 31 Thai Van Lung: You will find the tartiflette in the list of starters and cost about 160k.
- The Refinery, 74 Hai Ba Trung: They serve a fat tartiflette for about 350k with a bloody lot of lardon and cheese. You can eat it for two people.
- Zest Bistro & Cafe, 5 Ton Duc Trang: They serve a good tartiflette for around 200k. Better to go there for lunch.
- Cork & Bottle, 7 Thai Van Lung: Its a nice place to have a glass of wine with charcuterie after work. The tartiflette is 220k and super yummy.
- Le Padam, 230 Nguyen Van Huong Street in D2: It is a cheese and wine bar, a cosy and friendly place where all products are imported from France. The tartiflette is available on the weekend only for 390k !
If you have any question, feel free to ask !